How to Register and Pay for ART3
- Go to the registration page: CLICK HERE
- Scroll down and select your room option as well as your sponsorship option. Then click REGISTER NOW.
- It will automatically redirect you to a new page where you can simply click on the PROCEED button on top of the page.
- You will automatically be redirected again to a next page where you can update your selection if need be. Otherwise just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on PROCEED TO PAY.
- It will redirect you again to the page where you need to FILL IN YOUR DETAILS. To the left of the page, fill in your billing details (This is for the person paying for the registration). To the right, fill in the delegates details (if you selected more than one ticket, there will be more than one delegate fields to fill in).
- To the bottom of the page SELECT YOUR PAYMENT OPTION the two payment options: The first is through PayFast if you are using a credit card. The second is a Direct Bank transfer, if you are paying by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- If DIRECT BANK TRANSFER is selected, you will be temporarily registered and receive confirmation via email with the bank details. Upon payment received you will receive your tickets.
- With regards to PAYFAST please see section below.
Payfast is a South African payment gateway for 3D verified credit cards from anywhere in the world. They enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers.
We have decided to make use of their gateway in order to process payments for the ART3.
There might be some issues with making a payment.
PayFast only accept payments from Visa and Mastercard.
They also have a very secure credit card checkout process in order to prevent credit card fraud. Your credit card must be enabled to make international payments. This gets done through something called 3D verification.
3D Secure is a technical standard created by Visa and MasterCard to further secure CNP (Card-holder Not Present) transactions over the Internet.
MasterCard brands their system as ‘MasterCard SecureCode’ and Visa call theirs ‘Verified by Visa’.
3D Secure protects a buyer’s credit card against unauthorised use when shopping online. This simple service enables buyers to validate transactions you make over the internet by requesting a personal code (usually sent to your cell phone or email address as a one time PIN). It helps protect against fraudulent use by unauthorised individuals.
See these helpful articles regarding 3D Secure:
- What does 3D secure mean?
- How does 3D secure work?
- How do I register for 3D secure?
- How does 3D secure affect international card holders?
If you are having difficulty to make a payment through PayFast:
Please direct your issues directly to their support structure and they will assist to pinpoint the reason for your issue.
Contact number: 0861 729 327
Email address: email@example.com
Reference to them: ACSI Merchant ID: 11930437
Alternatively you can contact Judy Marais from ACSI (contact details below) to arrange subsequent payment methods.
Date: 19 – 22 February 2017
Start time: 12:30 p.m.
End time: 21:00 p.m.
Venue: Sierra Hotel Group, Randburg, Johannesburg
Directions: Sierra Square Hotel, 265 Main Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, 2194, South Africa See: http://www.sierrahotels.co.za/sierra-on-main/sierra-on-main-location/